It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Can't Wait To Be Divorced!!!!

I saw the ex today. I then realized the reason I can't wait to drop the zero. Originally he called and asked if it would be ok to do his taxes online on my computer. I'm a dumbass I said ok. He said he had to get a ride because the girlfriend wanted to come. It is so nice not to be trusted with someone you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. Don't get me wrong he's a great dad, but a really shitty husband.

So, he shows up. Guess who had to do his taxes for him? Thats right not the Easter Bunny, me.
I did all of the typing and putting everything in the right boxes. Then he doesn't know how much he made last year for the electronic filing. So, I have to sit online with that page up, because he doesn't want to give me his password. Then has to give it to me anyway because he has to take the bus home and that takes an hour. Not only that but he also brings the wrong info to the payphone and I have to sit on my prepaid cell for 10 min. waiting for him to come back and pick up the phone and give me the info.

I need to get the paperwork filed now. I have a hero waiting for me. He is the kindest most loving man I have ever met. He doesn't bitch at me, and my kids love him. So, I think he's a keeper. I get to see him early in the morning. Goodnight all.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Yup! Loser loser loser! I go today to pay that $120 fee. Kick ass. We're each paying $60, which pisses me off, since HE has a job and makes at least 4-5 times what I do in a month. Fucker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home