It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I am so gellin'! NOT

You may recognize the slogan for this popular brand of gel insoles. Do they work? HELL NO!!!
I went to work at UGH thinking all was well and good in the universe. Little did I know the good doctor was conspiring to put me through agonizing pain.

Regularly priced $19.99, I thought I was getting a good deal at $10.98. Why I why did I take the bait?

Hour 1: My shoes feel tight.
Hour 2: My arches hurt, my shoes are tight, and my feet are sweating.
Hour 3: Lunch time, it's a little better.
Hours 4-6: OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNBEARABLE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an evil...evil product. Warn one and all do not ever buy it!!!
Only now do I learn all others at UGH that have tried this product had similar results.

Now, I am cranky and my feet hurt.

GELLIN' I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

See, ordinarily you would just be cranky. But now, you're cranky AND your feet hurt!
Damnit!
Bastards!
And you're out $11.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home