It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, March 25, 2005

It's Eye Level Why is it So Hard To Find

Why oh why are people so blind and stupid?

Today I must have in my job as coutesy clerk for UGH helped a hundred people find shit that was right in frount of thier stupid faces, literally. A lady stopped me on the aisle and asked me where are the dill pickles. I had to smile and say right there at eye level behind you.
What I wanted to say was open your fucking eyes you dumbass bitch.

Right now my work is doing a remodel (face lift). Needless to say they've moved everything. Also to top it all off a union store is using non-union out of town contractors. Doesn't that just bite ass.

The worst part was the people who moved all the shit didn't know where they put it. The blind leading the blind with the help of a list that has too many errors to count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home