It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Life Sucks A Dick and Then You Die

So, I'm feeling a little upset tonight. Asked the ex. to let me claim the large child on my taxes next year, and what do I get.

"If you agree to lower the child support. Not only will I let you claim both boys, but I will also take on all the debts except your student loan."

This is a direct quote. The man pays 302 for 2 kids, that's 151 per child per month.
He wants to pay 100 per child per month. In addition he wants to pay me himself without the dept. of child support enforcement being involved. I kind of think that would only work until he decided he needed a game or new wardrobe just like when we were together.

So, now I wonder if it's worth it. The claiming of the big one on my taxes would give me 900 more a year than what I'd be losing, but it still seems odd to me.

I don't know. Lots happening now, and lots to do.
Tell ya all about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home