It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Prices Good on Selected Varieties

Last week at UGH a certain kind of soup was on sale. The sale was on selected varieties. What does this mean you may ask? It means we choose which kinds of the soup is on sale. Of course, we were out of almost all of the selected varieties. Then there is the fact that people can't read the signs and pick the product that is right above the sign.

There was an old cranky man(most are). He brought up 10 cans of soup that were the wrong variety. When he was told that the sale was on selected varieties. He replied," I know, I selected the varieties." What a moron. This is what I deal with every day that I work. When I'm not working I have to deal with my odd children. I life's a bitch, just like me. It's not an insult if it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home