It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, March 25, 2005

What the fuck do you mean I have to wear a 4XL in mens?

Today I got the most depressing news ever. I can't get a womens size in the new work uniforms shirts to fit me. The problem isn't that a 1XL or 2XL or 3XL doesn't fit in the arms, back, or stomach. No, it is god has blessed or cursed me with a slightly larger than DDD cup size. So, the problem being that all the women's size shirts are made for women with little or no tits.

This being the case the women's 2XL left a six inch gap for my enormous breasts to fall out of not exactly the kind of customer service they have in mind. The 2XL in mens was better, but no cigar. This shirt almost met in the middle, but not quite. At which time I was told better to be safe than sorry. Order the fat man's shirt. So, how was your day? Mine really sucked ass!!!

So, HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home