It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What the Hell. Let's do a Movie Review!!

Last night I watched "Shawn of the Dead".
Definetly a British zombie comedy. This is the story of Shawn. Basically a huge loser who plays video games with his best friend before and after work. Until zombies start to take over. Then what happens is unadulterated chaos and humor.

A fun romp from the people who brought us "Bride of Chucky" and "Seed of Chucky."

Of course if you don't like black comedies and British comedy then you won't like this movie.
I liked it. It was mindless braindead fun for all.

The only down part of the movie I found was the end implied that a zombie could do my job.

Who wouldn't love a girl, a boy, a pub, and hundreds of zombies all in one movie. If you didn't like it kiss off. I liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home