It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hallmark Does Make A Card For All Occasions

Not too long ago I discovered a very desturbing fact. Hallmark makes break up cards. Yes, ladies and gentlemen break up cards. A card to tell your partner shape up or ship out. There is a whole section called Troubled Love Life. The card I saw started out:

I've noticed lately that we don't feel the way we used to about each other.

If that ain't a break up line, what is? That is just so wrong. Well, what's next?
I'm sorry I slept with your sister/mom/brother/dad.

There we have it a card for another occation no one wants to celebrate.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Oh, they must be paying commisions to Jerry Springer.
That rocks.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Deli mom said...

I think it's kind of sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home