It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Need Another Job

I hate my job, but it has good benifits. When you have a small child with epilepsy you need the insurance. I could make a lot more working full time at fast food. I shudder to think of ever doing that again. There is a new grocery store going up now, but they're non-union. That means no insurance. So, I guess that means I'm stuck in UGH for the rest of my natural life. I'm too old to be doing this for too many more years. You can only haul those 24 packs of beer so long before you can't move at the end of the night.

So, I'm taking suggestions for a new career. There is no queen of the world position. And it's illegal to start a buisness that kicks the shit out of ex-husbands. I could sell tshirts with a woman pissing on potatoes. But as you can see I changed the name of the blog. So, what now?

Good day all the creatures will be home from school soon.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

No illegal jobs will be seriously considered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home