It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Meetings, Meetings Everywhere But Not A Drop To Drink.

Today we had another meeting. God will they ever end? This one was about changing the corprate logo. An hour of watching commercials, and the corprate big wigs talking about how good the remodel and new uniforms are going to improve stock prices. They also say sales will go way up. Yeah right. Maybe for a week or so. I don't know I think $25,000,000 could be better spent on raises for I don't know. Courtesy Clerks, as we don't get raises. I don't know why they really think this will change a whole lot around the joint.

Well, they are hiring 55 new people when they don't have the hours for the people already working. They are hiring new checkers. When we've got checkers that are only getting 8 hours a week. I think the big corporations are trying to avoid paying a fair living wage to their employees. They would rather have 50 minimum wage non-union employees. Than 10 full time union employees.

Well, I think I've ranted enough for tonight.

Good night all. Sleep tight, and don't let corprate america bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home