It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What are you a twit, a twat, or a bitch?

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. All people fit into some combination of these three.

Twit: A person with no brain, no plan, and no ambition.

Twat: A person with a brain but no plan or ambition.

Bitch: A person with the brain, the plan, and the ambition. This person also has a serious additude(some might say problem). This person is aggressive and brutal in the persuit of thier goal. Even if that goal is just to point out the twits and twats.

There are evil combinations of these. A Twat Bitch is a person with no plan or ambition, but has a serious attitude with no apparent purpose.

I am proud to say I'm a BITCH. My goal in life is to point out the Twits and Twats. My plan, you might ask, you're looking at it. I work with Twits, Twats, and at least one Twat Bitch.
Yes, most of the customers I help at my job are Twits. Very few true Bitches. Lots of Twit Bitches.

See everyone of you can fit into some combination of these three catigories. So, which one are you?

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

I'm some combo of Twat/Bitch. I generally lack ambition, unless it's for a really serious goal. I have lots of attitude. I have a brain. I have plans all over the place.
I hate the twits.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

You can consider yourself a true bitch. Because you always have the ambition to point out when people are being jackasses. You only have to have serious amition for one thing to be a true bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home