It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

4:20 means different things to different people

To me as of tomarrow at 4:20 it will mean the day a financial planner put me on a budget. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been on a budget since I got my job at UGH. Some would say this is a good thing. I am one of the few who feel it's not. I lived with my husband for almost 9 years in that time I got maybe 2 new outfits that weren't my mother's first(or god forbid his mothers). I had to sew my underware back together on an embroidry hoop so he could have the latest video game, movie, or game system. I had nothing. So, when he left and I got the tax money that first year I went hog wild I got me a ps2, and lots of new clothes.

Now fast forward 2 years later. I am pretty much broke all the time and I am in debt up to my eyeballs. Mainly because of all those years I was married I only worked for 4 years. So, therefore we had credit cards he used only in my name, Loans in both of our names, and a few debts in his name. Did I also fail to mention my ll,000 in student loan debt. Yes, so now I must divorce the evil dictator, and try to make a new life for myself. With EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW a budget the thought is just so distastful to me. It just reeks of all the crap I put up with trying to juggle money for bills for all those years.

Well, I think that's enough bitching and moaning for one night. So, goodnight all.

4 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

By the way Zevon is my boyfriend. He is the sweetest man I have ever known. He furnished my apartment and bought me work clothes. He is not the dictator. That's my soon to be ex-husband.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

dictators are misunderstood..

i'm a happy despot!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Damien said...

hearing you on that Ps2 splurge, the last time I found extra bling in my account I bought the new PS2 slime line (already got the old PS2), plus at least 6 new PC game tiltles. 'Blech' to financial advice.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Unfortunatly, within 1 year I had been robbed 3 times and lost almost everything I owned. Now all I have is the stuff my boyfriend bought me. Which is an apartment full of furniture, dishes, and electronics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home