It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Goodbye I'll Miss You

Goodbye Madame D. I will miss you. Thank you. You helped me through a really hard time when dumbass left me and the boys. We had lots of fun. You have been my only friend that has stayed my friend through the move. The only friend I had worth keeping as a friend. I will miss you allot. I'm putting this here because when you came over last night you didn't need anymore stress. I hope I was here for you atleast half as much as you were there for me. I hope that when me and Zevon go to the east coast we will be able to visit you and R. (Even though we both know how Zevon feels about the state ofM.) Goodbye I'd let you get to my door before I met ya with the shotgun.... just kidding.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Heh.
Thanks for the warning about the shotgun!
You're one of the few people I will miss from there.
You helped me a lot, too.
When my jackass was glued to his compy, and R and I did nothing but come over and hang with you and little C, it meant a lot to me to have someone to just go talk to.
And go stand outside and ogle cops and street fights with!
Hope you and Zevon get out this way. You'll always be welcome to visit us, even with hating Maine! No shotguns, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home