It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hi My Name Is Doublebagger and I'm a Shopoholic

I'm broke once again, and I just got paid 3 hours ago. Well, at least this time it all went on bills. No books this week. No movie's either. :( I just want to cry. I love to shop, but not to spend money. Just to look when I have money so I could buy something if I wanted to. Yes, I can spend money like a crackhead in need of a fix. I once spent 1500 in about 3 hours. For a person who hates to actually spend money and suffer's from severe buyers remorse that's a lot. Also I make minimum wage so that's like almost 2 months pay without child support. Now I have no cash.

Oh well, next week pay electric bill and babysitters. Then start saving for rent again. Next month I'll be all caught up. Then bring on the used bookstore, ebay, and the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home