It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Old People of the World Unite

I just heard the dumbest thing ever yesterday. UGH the store shopped by a majority of old farts in this shithole town are no longer carrying a very important item to old people if I heard correctly. Yes, ladies and gentlemen the one thing that incontinent old people need the most. Depends Undergarments, yes shit catchers, adult diapers. Why you might ask? I have no flipping idea. Some old fart asked for them and was told they had been discontinued. The store I work at gets three old people busses twice a week from the independent living facilities near by. So, this seems to me to be the dumbest move they can make. I will write more about this travisty to senior farts everywhere when I learn more.

Until then OLD FARTS OF THE WORLD UNITE and let them know you're not going to take this sitting down on your toilet.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what? They lied to get the old fart to go away and not come back again.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

I'm ALL for lying and making the cranky old people go away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home