It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

What the hell where they thinking?

What the hell could the corprate jackasses and the little ones at your local UGH be thinking? Damn, they put me a coutesy clerk with a checker. Then they put us in express. Not on a normal busy saturday night no that would be too easy. This they did on the night of the biggest shitfest ever. Regrand opening. $115,000 in less than 12 hours, and a brand new checker first day checking ever. They put her in express with only me for help and thought it was a good idea. Well, I don't know much or even pretend to but that seems like a fucked up move to me. So, needless to say that before I went home at 9 pm so I could go back at 8 am, I was snapping at my co-workers and the customers. To much stuff to do, and not enough people to do it. I don't know. I'm soooo....ooooo tired. So, goodnight, so long, farewell..........and so forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home