It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

As I sit and watch tv.

I reflect as I watch TV and listen to my kids play in the bedroom. What is maturity?

1. Not letting your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

2. Doing shit you don't want to do because it will benifit your family i.e...working.

3. Learning usless shit so you can answer your kids stupid questions. While acting like it's not a stupid question.

4. Not being a total dumbass all the time.

5. Treating people like they deserve to be treated. (see 2 and 6for exceptions)

6. Kissing the bosses ass to their face to feed your kids and keep a roof over their heads. Who cares what you say behind their back you need the job.

7. Loving yourself and your family. (Even uncle asshole who treats you like shit.)

I'm sure there are more things. Maturity is a wide and varied concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home