It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The bitch didn't even call.

I try to avoid posting too much that is bad about my ex in the interest of my boys. Oh fucking well. Today is Father's Day and the Bitch didn't even call his kids. I was off line forever waiting for him to at least call them. Did he? Hell no. I shouldn't have been so dumb as to think he would. He does this all the time. He was not a good husband, but he was usually a good dad. Until the girlfriend came into the picture. He hardly ever sees them even though he lives like 15 min. away and has a car. While I was on the phone with him the other day he asked the girlfriend when would be a good time for him to take the kids for 2 weeks. What was her answer to that? "On your days off." I don't think she likes the responability that comes with the little one and monitoring his meds. Good thing he got fixed after the little one was born or she might be in the same boat now. Being as his family is the one with epilepsy. Ok, I'm sitting here trying not to let my kids see how mad I am that he doesn't give a damn.

Well, who needs his sorry ass? They have my boyfriend Zevon and he has been a better dad to them in this last year we've been together than he has since he left. I hope for his sake he starts to act like a dad. No matter what they love him.

That's enough. ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home