It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

books, books everywhere and nothing I wanna read

Not entirely true, but close enough. Right now I'm reading Starship Troopers. It is so ass opposite of the movie it is not even funny. It made flowers in the attic look down right accurate to the book. Next I get to read Event Horizen. When what I really want to read is the new Harry Potter book, and the new Kim Harrison book that comes out the 28th of this month.

Book 1 is called Dead Witch Walking
Book 2 is called The Good, the bad, and the Undead
Book 3 is called Every Witch way But Dead

It's called the Hallow's Series. It is so cool. It has witches, vampires, werewolves and pixies. It also has a little romance and sex thrown in for good measure. I hope she writes more of them they are soooo...ooo good.

We all know the Harry Potter books are numbered. Then I have to find a new series. Why you might ask? Because I love series. Following characters as they evolve through a series of books. What could be more exciting to someone with little or no life to speak about?

I wish the Clan of the Cave Bear series had come to an end instead of ending practically mid thought. Oh well, The Dark Tower is done. Shannon Drake appears to be done writting her oh so cool vampire romances. So, now I guess I must move onto Sci-fi or adventure.

The evil minions are trying to kill each other so I gotta go.
ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home