It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cleaning day.....ewwww.

If you can't tell already I hate house work, but thank god for mom. Yesterday she made the boys clean their room while I was at work. Then there's my Zevon who makes them clean up the living room and dining area while I'm at work. Right now I'm doing laundry and dishes. I need to clean my room.

On to the good thing. I get to decorate. I've lived here for almost a year and have yet to really decorate anything. I'm going to hang ugly duck pictures and such. Put a beautiful waterbed head board on my dresser to make a shelf for my knick knacks. Then I'm going to figure out how to make this place more like home I might be here a while. I was hoping to get a house in the next few months, but the car needs work again. So, I'm looking at somewhere around February. Maybe. I might post some more tonight. I don't know.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home