It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hell-o

Well, I'm in from another day at Hell. Lets see today is father's day. Since I'm a single mom Happy Mother/father's day to me. If ya gotta be both you deserve both days.

Let's see what do I wanna bitch about today. Father's day bullshit sounds good. OK.

1. UGH got no perishable dairy order which means no whipping cream, ready whip(canned whip cream), or milk/cheese/butter. You catch my drift. On father's day. Can you believe that?

2. UGH is out of helium. This too on father's day.

3. My kids are trying to kill each other. Shouldn't they be with their dad?

4. I have to clean house, so I can move furniture.

5. My knee is killing me.


This has been my day so far. I hope it gets better. Though I won't hold my breath on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home