It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hell yeah, I don't have to work tomarrow. No more ass kissing today.

I am done with my ass kissing job for today. I can now be as big a bitch as I wanna be. I think I'll sit and laugh for a minute. HaHaahahahahahahhahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahhahhahha
Ok that's good. Tonight I think I'll watch a disaster movie and have a good laugh. I feel a bit sick and twisted today.

The kids will be with their dad for the forth of July. So, if I have the day off I'll spend it with my Zevon. He is just about the sexiest man I know. To me. He is right behind my kids in my heart. He is the only person I don't feel the need to make fun of.

On to dumbasses on parade. Today lots of stupid people came in and stood right under the sign for what they wanted. Then they ask where the item is.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home