It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

How the hell did you do that and other funny kid stories.

In the last few days my kids have done some of the stupidest and funniest things they have done in a while.


Yesterday, Saturday, June 4, 2005:

Little C. argued with me about cleaning his room. I was yelling at him and told him I was going to beat his ass. This little blond haired, grey eyed, angelic looking boy looks up at me and says, "Go ahead I think it's inevitable." Keep in mind this is a seven year old. About a year ago I asked him if he wanted a candy bar (bare with me my spelling sucks) and he says, "idubidably."


Also yesterday after Little C. started cleaning his room his big brother Big C. wouldn't help. So, what you may ask does this barely 3 ft. 38 lb. 7 year old do to his 4 ft. 55lb 10 year old big brother. He goes all the way across the room. (I watched this in disbelief from the computer desk in the living room.) Then this little angel, my baby, takes off at a full run and knocks his much bigger brother into the bunk bed and calls him a Jackass. Punches him in the head and then calls him a Fucknut. Needless to say he had to get a spankin' for the language, but the boy knows how to take care of himself. Big C. has been nicer to him than ususal today.


Today:


Little C. cut his finger with a pair of scissors while I was at work. The worst part about it was how the finger got cut and what could have just as easily have been cut knowing the little guy like I do. He cut his finger trying to cut a string off the leg of his underware. He could have given himself a home recircumsision. Imagine trying to explain that at the ER. I don't know how he did it doctor. He said he was trying to cut a string off his underware. Who would believe that story in this day and age.


A few days ago:


My sister Baby Bear was over. Got to think of a new name for her she's 17 now not a baby anymore. Well, back to our story. Little C. climbs up on her lap and says, "Aunty Baby Bear guess what?" Of course she says,"What." And what do you think the little guy says. He said," I'm am evil minion of Satan." What could I say to that but, "no Little C. you're mommy's evil minion."


That's all the dumb and funny things that I can think of right now. Gotta' go Little C. can read now and is trying to sneak a peek at what mommy is writing.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Holy Jesus, you gave me a good laugh today!
Little C ROCKS!! Good for him, kicking some ass!
That's so freaking funny, all of it. I can totally see him doing the string cutting, being all "But there's a string! I have to get it off!"
What do I get to hear?
"Mommy, I miss daddy. I miss daddy's games." "We can buy more games, sweetheart. Miss daddy because he's daddy, not because of his Playstation."
Not quite as funny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home