It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, June 13, 2005

I don't know.

This is because I've had a pretty shitty day. As you all know I work for UGH. Well the hell part has gotten worse. I started at 9 a.m. and got off at 5 p.m. From 9-10 I was the only courtesy clerk, from 10-2 there were 2 of us. Oh my god. It was so busy today.

Why would they make a scedule(spelling still sucks) like that? Well lets see. On Thursday they fired a courtesy clerk, on Sunday they fired a courtesy clerk, and today we had one no show quit and another walk out.

It is the walk out that was the most bizzaar. First off you need to know she used to be in produce. She sucked and wouldn't work so they demoted her to courtesy clerk which face it is one of the hardest jobs to do. She started the day by throwing people's groceries into the bags and the bags into the carts. Then she goes outside and is standing there so I asked her if she was on a break. She told me no. So, I told her that we, and notice I said we not you, needed to bring carts in. To which she yelled at me. What does she yell you might ask? "I did this job for a year before. I know what I'm suposed to do. You're not the boss of me." Then she went in and quit. What a bitch.

This has been a hard day. I really need a drink and a nap.

Well, ttfn.

3 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

they need open bar breaks at work!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Hey DB, Ahhh take a couple of swigs for me as well - I'll never, ever take clerk folk for granted again.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

I wish I could sit on the beer aisle and sample the merchandise all day long, but alas that is not allowed and is highly illegal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home