It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, June 27, 2005

It's Monday.

I got Monday off this week. Which means, what exactly? It means that I get to do laundry, dishes, and make my kids shower. The shower being the hardest. Why you might ask? Two boys ages 7 and 10, the 7 year old would stay in the shower forever once he stops running around the house naked yelling look I'm naked. The 10 year old acts like water is poison. I think he must believe he'll melt or die instantly if soap touches his skin.

Well, today the smell is making my eyes water. So, to the tub they go even if I have to chase them down, strip them, and throw them in the shower. I don't know why they can't just get in, get clean, and get out.

The 10 year olds feet smell like, I don't know there is no description to discribe the smell. An outhouse smells better.

About a year ago I thought they had put some food related thing under my bed. The smell was nausiating. So, I cleaned out from under the bed. What you may ask did I find? I found his shoes. That was all that was under the bed behind the ususal t-shirts and underware that usually acumulate under the bed. That is how bad his feet smell.

I hate house work. The dishes are calling and so is laundry and vacuuming. I'll think of more later.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

water isn't poison?


my mother lied to me.


damn.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Hah, I can't wait to have kids!

mcgib - go take a shower already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home