It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

KY Jelly

KY Jelly now comes in scents. Scents you may ask. Yes scented KY Jelly. Ew ew ew! Next thing you know it will be flavored. The product is KY Warming Liquid. If you smell nasty enough you need your lube to be scented. Why not just take a long, hot, soapy bubble bath? You know that has been known to help. If your problem is you or your man need aroma therapy to get in the mood that's what scented candles are for.

Back to the funky crotch problem. If it's that bad duche. If you don't like that option they make feminine spray, powder, and soap. You don't need your crotch smelling like a summer breeze. Just non-funky will do. Why three new scents? Why not one? Last time I checked perfumes could cause nasty rashes in that area. If the problem is fds (funky dick syndrome) soap and water will do.

If none of these options worked try seeing your doctor. You might have some kind of fungus. Ew ew ew!! Yes, I know this is nasty, but it's all about the shock factor. Or ick factor if you will.

If I think of anything else I will type it later.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I agree, there is no reason for scented KY jelly. I know the only time I have ever been in contact with KY jelly is at the doctors office and I don't see them needing to use KY with a scent. Crazy ass people!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home