It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Let's try something new.

Lets see I think I will do a work quote of the day. You know, when I remember.

Todays will be a quote from me:

"I'm rather fond of my broomstick. Thank you very much, and if you don't like it I can tell you where you can put it."

This is a quote I use daily. For one reason alone. Everyday at work someone tells me to be nice. Why the hell would I want to be nice to a dumb ass. I love to tell people that the dish soap is right under the sign that says "dish washing liquid." See dumb asses. My job is not mentally challenging it's physically challenging. I think of a lot of stupid shit while I deal with dumb asses with out calling them what they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home