It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Someone please make my little evil minion go to sleep.

Yes, I know it's late and I should be in bed. Being as I have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn to be at work by 9 am. The problem is the big minion is staying the night with a friend so the little one doesn't want to go to sleep alone in his bed. Well, I'm sleeping alone in my bed tonight. Last night Baby Bear stayed over so she slept in my bed with me. Tonight I will sleep in nothing but my thong. Thank you very much. If I wanted to sleep with my kids for the rest of my life I'd have bought long flannel night gowns and a bunch of granny panties. Not to mention a bigger bed. I do have pajama shorts and tank tops for the rare ocasions the little one is sick and in danger of a major seizure night. This is a rare event. Besides the last 4 times the little one has slept in my bed he puked all over it, and he messed up two comforters last time. So hopefully soon he will go to sleep and stay that way until Zevon sees fit to wake him up tomarrow. Well, I need to try to go to bed now.

If I remember more will come tomarrow.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home