It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What happened on my 32nd birthday?

Lets see I had a pretty sucky birthday until 5 when I got off work. Why was this you may ask?
Well here goes.

1. I woke up went to the bathroom and realized I started my period. As if that wasn't enough to kill the happy birthday spirit.

2. Walking back to bed after the kids went to school my knee popped. Oh great, 7.5 hours on my feet with pain. How fun.

3. Landlords doing a walk through tomarrow so I have to worry about that all day long.

4. Co-worker thought it was funny to get on the intercom and tell everyone I'm 40. I'm only 32.

5. Another co-worker thought it was funny to know and not tell me only to tease me with the fact that she knew what I was getting.

6. Children refused to clean their room and whined and cried.

Even though for a short time between 5:30 and 6:45 or so. My night was good. Zevon (my boyfriend) picked me up from work and came home with me just to sit on the couch and watch tv. We sat there the whole time he was here just snuggling. He also bought me roses for my birthday, and a birthday cake. It was the best birthday I've had in a long time. It was almost worth going through a hard day just to have that time and love from him. I felt very special.

So, all you men who read this you should know. A little time and a romantic gesture can go a long way tward making that special someones bad day a special time they will remember for a long time to come.

Well.....ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home