It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

And I thought I through a really good bitch fit.

I saw the mother of all bitch fits today. Who you might ask through this fit? Not me, or even one of my co-workers. Of all the people I thought it could be it turned out to be the Coca-cola merchandiser. If you don't know who that is it is the person who stocks the coke product on displays and the shelf. Well, his truck got there at 8 am, and he didn't get there until 1:30 to stock his product. Well, UGH had gotten a shipment and the pepsi merchandiser had already been there. So, needless to say all his product was boxed in. Then we needed the product for the customers. The coke guy was upset throwing things and bitching in a loud voice. He was pissed at us, the pepsi guy, the customers, and of course good old Doublebagger because of course being in a bitchy mood is what I do best. I told him to butch his ass up and get the product on the shelf because things were tough all over. (Yes, I can be mega bitch when I wanna be.) I just think that if your not cut out to do your job, don't pretend you are just do it half assed and get out. Needless to say my arms and back hurt like hell. After having to take the diet coke out to customers. At least 50 twelve packs of diet coke. All in about 35 minutes. I want is a hot shower, a beer, and to go to bed. But alas I have evil minions so I must feed and put them to bed first.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home