It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Bugs (shudder)

You'll never guess what my kids brought home from their father's house this week.

Yeah you've guessed it lice. Of course I didn't find them until almost 4 o'clock yesterday. So, I was up until 2 am tossing the house. Any of you who've been through a lice outbreak knows what I'm talking about.

1. All bedding must be washed and dried.(pillows, sheets, and blankets)
2. Beds must be sprayed with lice spray.
3. Floors vacuumed
4. couches sprayed
5. All heads in the apartment treated.
6. Clothes washed

This took all day and half the night. After all of this I got up at 7 am and went to work. It's now 11 o'clock at night and I have to go to bed.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home