It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cleaning

Today is cleaning day(shudder). Oh well I guess it's time to vacuum up a weeks worth of accumulated crap. Do my dishes again and laundry. I've got at least another four days before I have another day off. So, I guess I best make the most of it. I'm defrosting the freezer as I type this. I swear if I could afford it I would move once a week and leave the mess. Or I would hire a maid.

The kids are going to clean their room today and the big one is going to help with laundry if I have to smack him with a broom or have his brother kiss him in front of his friends. This place will at least be presentable for the next two days.

Trash will be taken out under threat of death. I think it's almost time for the big one to learn to do dishes. Then I will be able to do more important things like cleaning the bathroom. Well the place isn't cleaning itself.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Damn straight get those kids working, i mean it's not as though your running a hotel.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

What do people think we have kids for, anyway? Because we like them? Because kids are fun? Because the condom broke?
Hell no! It's for the free labor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home