It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hell yeah I'll go home.

It's that time of the month again. No I'm not on the rag. It's the end of the month. It's hour cutting time. Time to make all the columns balance out. So, I got to go home 3.5 hours early.

Woo hoo. I know they will want to cut hours tomarrow. I hope they ask me.

Ok. People once again you do not, I repeat, do not tuck a tank top into cotton shorts. Ever for any reason. You really don't do it when you are wearing a dayglow green tank top and black shorts. If you feel you must tuck to keep your enormous gut covered. For Gods sake as well as mine. Do not pull your shorts up under your saggy man boobs. This is just repulsive.

Think and then invest in a full length mirror. It would save you a lot of embarassment. Just think for a second "If I saw me wearing this, would I laugh." If you don't know. Don't wear it.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Full length mirrors should come standard everywhere. Period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home