It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hello I'm Doublebagger and I'm a Harry Potter freak

I own almost all of the Harry Potter books and when the new one gets here I will own them all. I own all the movie's now.

Sorceror's Stone on dvd
Chamber of Secrets on vhs and dvd
Prisonor of Askaban on vhs soon on dvd too

I have a date with my Zevon to see the new movie Goblet of Fire when it comes out in November.

It's a standing date for the next three movies too. I will also buy the 7th book when it comes out. Right now me and the little minion are watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Little Harry Potter fact:

The dark haired friend who dates vile ritchard in Bridget Jone's Diary is Moaning Murtle from the Harry Potter movies. Watch the Chamber of Secrets and Bridget Jone's Diary and see.

So, time for movie with the baby boy, shower, and bed. Work bright and early tomarrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home