It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I always knew I was perfect.

I always knew I was perfect, but now I have proof. Today I was called into the office at work. I thought, "Oh Shit." They found out about Doublebagger and they want me to stop or fire me. Then I realized that was rediculous they would have to prove it, and frankly it's not really worth thier time.

Then my next thought was I was on a secret shop and blew it. This is a scary thought being as they tend to harp on you until you cry when you blow a shop. Quite frankly I didn't feel like crying today. Yelling yes, crying no.

Well it was none of the above. I was on the secret shop, but I didn't blow it I aced it. I got all the atributes perfect. So what if everyone else fucked up. I was perfect.

ttfn

4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Candy said...

do they give you anything? money? goodies? ass kissing?

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Not a damn thing.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Ya know what you gotta do DB, thats right "you gotta burn that mother down". Damn bastards don't appreciate talent when they have it.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well done!
I agree with Ms.Rabbit...Money should have been involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home