It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, July 08, 2005

I am more than cool.

I am soo.....cool. I just kept the neighbor boy from getting his ass kicked. Even though he so deserved it, but alas I did not want to get my kid in trouble. I am sorely tempted to kick the kids ass on a regular basis.

This time I hear banging on a door upstairs. I go outside to realize that all the kids in the complex are banging on the dumbasses door trying to get one of the kids stuff back. So, being the only parent home in the complex I have to referee and solve the problem.

What ever happened to resonible parenting? Last time I checked leaving your children at home alone for long hours was illegal. Then again, why should they all pay attention to that? This county has the highest rate of meth addiction in the state. I moved out of my old neighborhood for just that reason. This is a relatively small city and we've had two murders here in the last week. Does that not say this city is going to Hell in a handbasket? I wish I could convince myself I would be better off elsewhere, but I don't think I will. It's still relatively calm in here. I'm hoping in the next few years to get a house in a better neighborhood.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home