It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I CAN'T BELIEVE A WOMAN CAME UP WITH THAT

The new tag line advertising campaign for Always maxi pads:

Have a happy period. Always.

Was made up by you'll never guess. A woman what a traitor to her gender. She says pad users are more in touch with their period and that they look at it as natural where as tampon users just want it to go away. I use pads for like 10 days out of the month so don't tell me I don't just want it to go away.

All the women out there that feel the same should email the company and tell them what you think. If you don't believe me you should google Have a happy period and see the yahoo article on the new ad campaign. OK now I really must be off to bed. Goodnight all.

ttfn

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Have a happy period?
Fuck you, you hippified self-righteous, way too in-touch with your sisterhood bitch!
I have a 2 week period now, instead of an 8 day one. That's thanks to my method of birth control, and considering what comes out of my body during that time, a tampon is just NOT an option. I wish it was.
Stupid cunt! And that's actually not a pun!
Thank you for this much needed public service announcement!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

I'm on day 10 now. At the rate I go I'm ovulating around the last day of my period. Then I have to get the man in the same building and I think I'm going to give up on the whole baby thing.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Damien said...

eeeek womens issue, womens issue back slowly toward the door Damien and avoid ey contact.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Damien said...

eeeek womens issue, womens issue back slowly toward the door Damien and avoid eye contact.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Damien said...

I was so scared I double posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home