It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I read way too much.

Ok , so the Half-Blood Prince is no more. I read that in 31 hours. I took 9 hours of that for sleep. This was only possible because my days off fell at the end of one pay period and the beginning of another. That was 4 days off in a row.

I also read Sweet Dreams by William W. Johnstone and On the street where you live by Mary Higgins Clark. Plus I cleaned my entire apartment and did all my laundry.

Now I wait for the next Harry Potter book. I also wait for the next Kim Harrison book in October, and the second book in the Dean Koontz Frankenstein series due out next month.

There were a lot of questions raised in the half-blood prince that I will not go into here. Only to say I hope it wraps up well in what is supposed to be the final book, book 7.

Now I will reread Lord of the Flies. Then I don't know the employees at UGH have started a sort of lending library in the breakroom. I guess I will check out what they have too.

Not much going on this weekend so good night all.

ttfn

4 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*Hand you the Conch shell.
;)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

*Runs like hell but avoids the stairs. Heh!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Can you believe in this day and age the younger people I work with have never heard of Lord of the Flies, Animal Farm, or 1985. What a sad sorry state for American High Schools.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

1984 yeah I've been very tired and pissed off lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home