It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm reading again

Today at work I read Lord of the Flies, and at home I'm reading Anne Rice's Taltos. Next I have no idea what I'll read.

I'm awaiting a book I bought on ebay. I can't remember what the name of it is or even who the author is.

My memory sucks ass lately. That's what happens when I have to work for 30 or more hours a week. Today was pretty boring not much going on.

I tried to do as little as possible at work. Which means I hung out in the back room as much as I could get away with.

In the past few months I've read the entire Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. Not to mention at least 100 more books. I read at least 6-10 a week.

I need to go make diner maybe I'll get some ideas for a post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home