It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

More wrong outfits.

Today it was hot but not too bad. So, thus all the scary fat people come out.

Here is just a list of what I saw today:

A enormous man in running shorts. The short little ones. He was also wearing a tank top, black socks, and camoflage flip flops.

The (I'm sorry to say) ugliest teenaged girl I've ever seen. (Her parents who she was shopping with should be shot for letting her wear this shirt in public.) Her shirt said "If I throw a stick will you go away. Some of my male co-workers commented on this poor unfortunate creatures shirt for the next 20 minutes.

A large woman at least 375 lbs. in a mini sundress. Enough said.

Too many fat, and when I say fat I mean 350+ usually way +, women in belly shirts. If more of fat is hanging out of the bottom of your shirt than you have in the top of your shirt it does not look sexy.

Hey large ladies I'm all for the low cut tshirts with a well fitting bra to make the most of what god gave ya. Though you must realize even if your man likes what you look like in a belly shirt with your rolls hanging out. Not everyone does. Have a little pride.

Treat yourself with a little respect. You can get a man if you want one, but you don't need to dress like the pilsbury dough boy wrapped up tight in plastic wrap.

A man would be just as happy to talk to a large womans breasts if they're put out there as they would a small womans.

Case in point. I am not in the +++++ range but I am a well indowed woman. God had also seen fit to give me an fairly large chest. (DDD is a rather tight cup size) I have an outfit I wear when I go out with my boyfriend. It's a black pair of slightly baggy slacks, a black low cut shirt, and a bra that brings the twins up for some sunlight. Well, I went into my work to check my schedule before we went to the movies. At least 4 of my male co-workers including one supervisor didn't know who I was until I said something. Being as they were staring and talking to my breasts. So, see if you've got it flaunt it, but if you don't keep that shit covered because no one wants to see that shit out in public.

Ok. Now for the men. No socks with flip flops. If you are large you should wear longer shorts. Do not, I repeat DO NOT wear black socks or any other socks pulled all the way up to your knees with shorts. This is not just wrong it's tacky. Pants should always cover the crack of your ass. You can not wear a belly shirt unless you are gay. If you are gay and fat you should not wear a belly shirt either. And for god sake trim your armpit hairs. I have no desire to have an eye put out by that 6 foot deoderant stiffened armpit hair.

This is for men and women. For gods sake and ours wash your nasty asses. Deoderant is a must. Buy it, use it, love it. That's all the ranting I need to do for now.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! You mean one can be fat and gay? Man gay I mean.....
I never!
Don't know if you drink or not Double but you should sit down, have a beer or a scotch or something and relax:P

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

I guess you shouldn't drink, post, and watch Will & Grace at the same time.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Damien said...

No this really happened 2 weeks ago, really quite large gal mini skirt bending over her trolley, not a good look, I still have nightmares about it. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home