It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Oh my god.

Straight men look away. I'm gonna' gush for a moment.

Oh my god I just saw the tastiest thing to walk on two legs.

I was looking out my bedroom window, and what should I see. The hottest man I've seen. (Excluding my darling Zevon of course.) He had the firmest body I've seen on a man in a long time. Face it there's not a lot of eye candy around this little shit hole town. Not muscle bound just firm. He looked up at my window and he had the bluest eyes I've seen. He had a tan all over. He was wearing jean shorts low on his hips and a tank top. The kind of outfit that leads you to believe that he's that tan everywhere. Not terrible tall. The best thing on this man was his ass. He had an ass you could sink your teeth into.

OK enough gushing for now. Back to cleaning.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jean shorts? And Tank top? Oh oh Double.
Well me suspects he's not on "your team"...Heh. I could be wrong but....

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

long jean shorts and I don't care he was just eye candy anyway
Just something to put in the spank bank.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

HA!!!
Jesus, you and your spank bank.
I've got to say, I've seen lots of tastiness here. Me and my lust of men wearing office clothing. . .
(SO not talking about Capehart! Ha!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home