It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Please let me beat my children

Why you might ask would I want to beat my delightful minions? Because I discovered last night that children are evil little liars. Not much of a surprise to most, but the degree of deseption was mind numbing.

OK. My first mistake was letting the minions have a friend sleep over when I had to work the next day. The second was thinking I would get any sleep at all.

I got them in bed and the lights off before 11 pm. No small feat. Then I got to sleep before 12 am, once again a miricle. Then I awake at 12:30 am to see the small minion with his face about 3 inches from mine watching me sleep. Needless to say this scared the shit out of me. Then he runs off yelling that mommy's awake. From this time until about 2:30 am there was lots of laughing and yelling. Them laughing and me yelling. I am soo.... tired today. They are grounded until I decide they're not anymore. They are also going to bed early tonight.

OK. on to the lieing part. They told me that they would be good and quiet. They also told me they would go right to bed and to sleep when I told them. Or else I never would have agreed for them to have a friend over.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home