It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Who the hell do you think you are?

The large boy. Oh him of the nasty feet. The 10 year old wonder. The little bitch decided yesterday that he was in charge enough to yell at me. Yes, me the great and powerful Doublebagger.

The little bitch told me that he could do what ever he wanted and say what ever the hell he wanted. I told him I was still his mother and he had to listen to me. He then thought in all of his 10 year old wisdom that I was going to take that shit from his little punk ass. He thought just because my knee hurt I wouldn't chase him.

Well he thought wrong. I got up and cornered his little ass in the hall, drug his ass back to the living room couch, and proceeded to give him a good old fashioned spanking. Then he had the nerve to tell me he was too old to get a spankin'. To which I told him that as long as I can catch or corner his ass he was not too big for a spankin' and never would be.

Now he seems to have learned his place. We shall see over the next few days.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

NICE!!!
Little motherfuckers need to know their place on the food chain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home