It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Whoo Hoo!!

Two days until the evil minions go on visitation.
Yes, the forth of July I send the minions to their daddy. I will go to work at 9 am, then at about noon they will go with thier dad, and then at 5 pm I get to go home. Yes, I know working on a holiday sucks, but not that bad. Can anyone say double time and a half. Hence the whoo hoo. First no kids and then double time and a half. Hell yeah. I also have to work all weekend, but I get lots of monies on payday in two weeks.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Can't think of the last time I worked during a holiday, mind you i can't think of a time I worked during an actual work day - someone will catch me out one of these days!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Evil minions...sounds so tempting to have kids sometimes! :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

They're not always evil just most of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home