It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

WTF?

Ok we've all seen the tampon commercials where the woman is wearing a little white skirt running along the beach. What kind of a dumb ass wears white on the lower half of their body during their period if they don't have to?

There are also the Midol commercials. You know the ones where the teen girl is wearing a bikini and talking about not feeling bloated. Of course they don't feel bloated because any menstral formula pain reliever has a diaretic in it. Oh, nice you can be not bloated because you have to spend the day in the bathroom shitting out your inners. Not exactly bikini friendly problem.

What about the bikini tampon commercials? How does that work? Sorry my tampon string hit you in the head when I stepped over you. I just don't get feminine hygiene advertising.

The latest commercial inteligence is mind boggling. I just saw the commercial and I had to get right on here. The latest stupid ass commercial is brought to you from Always maxi pads. The new slogan and your gonna love this.

HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD

Being as I am having my period and use Always I know this is pure bullshit. How in hell am I supposed to have a happy period. Is the pad going to take away my cramps, my bloating without strapping a toilet to my ass, or even this insane chocolate and salt craving that is going to make me blow up like the Hindenburg. No I don't think so. So, now you know where this weeks insanity lies.

Beware the queen bitch is back in town.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home