It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, August 19, 2005

And my childrens safety isn't an emergency.

OK so I didn't call 911. I did call the cops though. I found a hypodermic needle laying on the ground in front of my laundry room. It had a bent needle and some kind of fluid in it. Am I the only one who sees this as a problem. Small kids walk back and forth barefooted around there. So, what does the dispature (spelling sucks) say. We don't respond to needles. Put it in a plastic pop bottle or a milk jug and have a nice day. Yeah right bitch. I'll have a nice day when my kid or my neighbors kid gets stuck by this full needle. You'd think the fact that it's full would be enough to make it some kind of health issue. But alas no. It's not as if the cops around here are all that busy. I read the police blotter it's not all that long. OK we do have a winchells in town. Still I don't get paid for ensuring the publics safety. I don't care if it's a diabetic needle or not. I do know even an insilen overdose is bad for you. I don't know. I just know I've never had to deal with anything like this before.

Tomarrow I will be posting about something I read on a shopping bag, but first I must get the bag to do it justice.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

About tomarrow's post two words "sausage fest."

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Damien said...

I think we shall require perp shots of said bag.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Okay, you need to tell that bitch
"Fine. You don't respond to needles, when a small child steps on it and I call an ambulance, I'm making sure they know your name."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home