It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The C's are at it again.

What is it with young boys?

1. Their room is thrashed.
2. They need school supplies.
3. They need shoes.
4. Clothes
5. They make huge messes.

My revenge was to make the big one take out the trash, clean out the dishwasher, and clean his room. I wish they would grow up and get jobs and pay for their own crap. It's not like their father pays lots of child support. Regardless of what he says. $328 per month for two kids. Lets add up their portion of crap they need.

1. Their room cleaning took me 30 min. at $7.35 per hour= $3.68
2. School supplies with backpacks. $50.00
3. Shoes $20 per pair for 2 pair=$40
4. Clothes even at walmart prices. T-shirts and sweat pants= approx. $100
5. The bills they help create, their portion = $165
6. outdoor school for Big C $40

That's like $400 not counting food. I wish I could win the lottery. Then again I would have to pay for the ticket to play the lottery. Kids are so damn expensive. School starts again on August 30th this year. Doesn't life just suck ass.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger pravinism said...

Haha.. Thanks for the warning!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

God, school clothes. I've got to get going on that, but before that, I need to figure out where we'll be living so I know what school district he'll be in!
God, it sucks to be homeless.

I'm all for getting a lottery ticket every now and again. You never know. And it's only a buck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home