It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Damn the nice weather does bring out those badly dressed fat people.

Ok, so she wasn't that fat, but your ass should not ooze out of a bathing suit. Nor should your back roll.

The woman was wearing a blue one peice suit with one of those little skirts that's supposed to have the slit over your hip. That and the bottom should not be in wedgie mode. The woman had the bottom so far up her ass I thought that there was no bottom. She also was wearing the little skirt over her left ass cheek. What I don't understand is if her ass cheek has been exposed all day then why was it so very white. I always put shorts on over my swim suit if I have to go to the store. So, why don't others do the same. I don't know.

So, this part has nothing to do with fat people I just didn't feel like another whole new post.

The thing is I'm tired of almost getting run over. Ok, some times it's my fault. The thing is it's a parking lot with lots of people and children walking in it. Why would you drive like it's the indianapolis 500? Dumbasses!!! Talking on cell phones and not watching where they are going. You also get the old people that have no buisness driving.

I think a line from the movie,"Ten Things I Hate About You" describes my sentiments on this perfectly. "First remove head from sphinkter then drive."(spelling still sucks ass) So, I guess I'll post some more tomarrow maybe if I'm not too tired.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

for fear that you would become even more descriptive.. i stopped reading after the second paragraph!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home