It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Done

And if not oh well. Ok I'm sitting here waiting for the HUD inspector to show up. I think I'm finished. I didn't scrub the walls or anything. The problem you might ask. The problem is no matter how clean it is it won't pass inspection. Why you might ask? Repairs...the landlord didn't come make them. My bathroom heater went out about 2 months ago. It started pouring black smoke into the air and then died. Then while I was vacuuming about 2 weeks ago the plug cover fell off the wall with the vacuum still plugged into it. I called and I talked to the property manager and she called the landlord and told him about the inspection. But alas in the last 2 months I have not seen him. He came in with a appraiser and saw the repairs that needed to be made. My Zevon was here and pointed it out to him. So, when the inspector gets here all my work will be for nothing.

The funniest thing I just saw while sitting here typing this. Little C has lined up two pairs of shoes. Not on the floor. On the posts that run along the end of his bottom bunk. ("L" shaped bunk bed) Actually it's one pair of my shoes and one of Big C's Yugio shoes and one of Little C's spiderman shoes. It looks like their shoes are following mine. I wish I had a digital camera. It's so cute. He's a very creative kid. Artisticly. He draws and colors and does bizaare things in decorating. Well, gotta go.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Thank ya much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home