It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, August 19, 2005

In the burgendy.

What? You might ask what that means. If you know me you know it's that time of year again. The time of the year where I start to see the imaginary gray. Ok I know it's not there, but I swear I see it. So, neh. I've got about 35 minutes yet and my hair will be so burgendy it will be purple. I always go for the maximim amount of time on the dark hair dyes. So, it will be soooo...hot. I'm having a good old time just me the boys and my $3 bottle of walmart hair dye. I love the color bugendy I have a shirt and sweater in the color and a pair of shoes. So enough about the hair.

About tomarrows post I don't think I will include a picture of the bag if I do and the word gets out at work. The shit I write on here is really frowned upon in a major way. The whole your not supposed to talk about shit. They don't pay me enough to keep my mouth shut, but I am rather fond of the roof over my head and the Dove icecream in the freezer so. I'll think about it.

ttfn

4 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pics please? Heh! Bag and all...
Yr bud me

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I cain't stand the smell btw. You women folks are freaks

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah... I have the gray popping in. More so now..Just above my ears. I figure fuck it. And in my tightly cropped beard. My sister has pointed that out. "Turning gray bubblehead"
I wonder why?
Sorry fer the three comments

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Trying to bunch stuff in over a couple of days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home